8.09.2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook - August 9, 2010

For Today, Monday August 9, 2010

Outside my window...My friend Sharon's beautiful garden plants.  I have seen so many humming birds, squirrels, frogs and butterflies enjoying them.

I am thinking...of tons of things.  My brain has been going a mile a minute this days.

I am thankful for...My wonderful friends and family that have made this crazy time a little bit more bearable.

From the kitchen...breakfast was simple today.  Veggie sausages, yogurt with grape nuts, a banana & leftover Denny's pancake from Madeline's Birthday dinner yesterday.  Yummy!

I am wearing...a comfy white t-shirt and black lounge pants. 

I am creating...Organization of all the stuff we have surrounding us right now: Laundry, children's toys, papers.  Trying to keep the mess to a minimum.

I am going...To see our first house today!

I am reading...Listings for houses and websites for housing programs.  The KC Dream Home Program looks promising.

I am hoping...to find a nice, three bedroom, one or two bath house in the Raytown/Kansas City area.  Our friend and Keller Williams realtor, Bruce Marston has taken this mission on with us.  Thank you Bruce!

I am hearing...soft music from the grand piano in the living room, my son softly snoring in his sleep and my daughter's chatter while she plays with her new birthday princess toys.

Around the house...Laundry and picking up.  We also need to find the remote control for the cable box to the T.V.

One of my favorite things...Birthdays!  Today is my Madeline's 4th birthday.  Happy Birthday Madeline!

A few plans for the rest of the week: House searching, playing with my kids, more house searching, finishing a few more items from the to-do list & spending some much needed time with my husband.  

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing... The first house we will see today on our journey to find a new home.



Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others at "The Simple Woman's Daybook" in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the 'everyday moments'.  I will be posting a weekly update using this unique and simple format. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin