1.28.2010

The Eight Principles

I can't get over this video this week.  It hit my google reader at just the right time.  I have been visioning and brainstorming and putting plans together to finally accomplish some goals both personal and professional that I have had for some time now.  I have to keep reminding myself as I do that important planning step that the next step is action.  I bet we all have unfinished goals and dreams that are just dying to be accomplished.  Take the next five minutes to let this video transform and re-energize you.  Enjoy!  



Here are the Eight Principles mentioned in the film.


Get focused and...
1. Stop hiding who you really are

2. Start being intensely selfish

Be Creative and...
3.  Stop following the rules

4.  Start scaring yourself

Use Your Wisdom and...

5.  Stop taking it all so damn seriously

6.  Start getting rid of the crap.

Take Action and...

7.  Stop being busy

8.  Start something
My favorite quote of the whole video is...

"Don't wait any longer for permission to do what you want to do.  There are always reasons to procrastinate just a little longer.  Enough!  Just start!"

The Eight Principles video was made by www.BoxOfCrayons.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin