8.12.2009

From This Moment On

Several years ago I had the privilege of singing "From This Moment On" by Shania Twain at two very different weddings. One was a last minute change of singer because the first one backed out a week before the wedding. I was so happy to help and the Lutheran ceremony was beautiful and went off without a hitch. The other wedding was a labor of love between two people that had divorced and were getting married again to each other for the second time. Not only did I sing at that wedding but I also helped by being the wedding coordinator for the Lutheran church where it was held and were I worked at the time. Maybe this a popular song for Lutheran weddings? I was reminded of this song a week or so ago again thanks to the radio one Sunday afternoon. I still enjoy hearing and singing this beautiful song. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin