7.15.2011

Thank You Musicademy!

Several months ago I was searching online for any free training I could find to help me become more confident in my knowledge of worship praise bands.  I needed something that would get me up to speed pretty quickly and help me learn the ropes so a more traditionally trained musician could lead a praise band rehearsal.  That's when I stumbled across Musicademy.


Musicademy is a UK based music school that began in 2003.  In 2005, they progressed from live lessons to worship instructional DVD's that cover vocals, keyboard, bass and drums.  These DVD's now sell internationally and Musicademy instructors are frequently asked to present at seminars and worship conferences all around the world.  They are passionate about what they do and continue to share online lessons, many website resources and a blog that helps improve musicianship in churches world wide.     
 
I was volunteering and my budget was basically nonexistant so I wasn't able to take advantage of the instructional DVD's but I have found the blog to be an invaluable resource.  I would highly recommend adding it to your RSS feed. 

Here are a few of my favorite recent posts: 
 





 
Where do you go for quality online worship instruction and information?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin