2.04.2011

380 Posts and Counting...

The Elliott Music Studio is celebrating a blog-versary this month.  380 posts have been written since I started this Blog in February of 2008.  I can't believe it has been that long.  When I started I wasn't sure this was something that I could keep up with or even do.  I have learned quite a bit since I started and now I am loving sharing my passions with you by blogging here each week.   

Here are few of the most popular posts of the last three years:





I have been looking toward the future and goal setting the past couple months.  I am feeling the need to start accomplishing some of my big dreams this year and that is really exciting to me.  I can't wait to share this journey with you and write the next 380+ posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin