2.14.2011

Valentines Play List

I have been getting back into exploring new music online and have found some real gems out there.  It is so inspiring to hear such great music and that got me thinking about Valentine's Day.    Here are a few of my favorites for this special day of love.  Enjoy!



  1. Butterfly covered by Sound Affaire
  2. Caitlin Crosby - Still Have My Heart 
  3. Lena Selyanina - Naughty Waltz
  4. Allison Sattinger - Come To Me 
  5. ingrid michaelson - The Way I Am  
  6. Ari Hest - Cranberry Lake
  7. Caro Emerald - Back It Up   
  8. House of Heroes - If (Acoustic Version)  
  9.  Jake Coco - Loved By You 
For more songs for this special day check out Musicnotes and their "Seven Essential Love Songs Collection" as well as their "Anti-Valentine's Day Collection".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin