2.12.2011

Musical To-Do List: February 12, 2011

 So, here is an update and a few things on my list for next week. 
   

- Send out revised resume and cover letter to current job list - I am still working on this one.  It has taken me longer than I thought it would to get this accomplished.  The kids and I have come down with this amazing chest cough that has slowed us down quite a bit.  I did add a few more jobs to the list for consideration.  This is top priority this week.   
 
-Continue collecting public domain children's songs for recording consideration.  I will be putting together a list and looking for piano accompaniments as well as guitar chord arrangments

-Narrow down music records to share on blog, website etc.  (I have about 4 CD's so far that I have found) I will also be looking into making YouTube videos of these songs to share as well.

-Work on future music articles for the month of February.  I have started the outline and will be narrowing down topics.




This is part of a new series here at the Elliott Music Studio called "Musical To-Do List".  I am hoping that these posts will help me focus my actions and share with you what I am doing to achieve my goals for 2011. I need the direction, extra motivation and accountability this will provide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin