9.24.2011

Worship Music Q & A: New Series!


A few weeks ago I was asked to complete a written interview for a music and worship position for a large church in Missouri.  Some of these questions really got me thinking about my worship ministry and what my core beliefs are.

I decided to share my answers to some of the more thought provoking questions of the interview in the hopes of inspiring you to think about what you would have said in my place.  It never hurts to form your thoughts on paper and it gives what you do a deeper sense of purpose.

I was asked about my thoughts on the subjects of:

  • Quality Worship
  • Worship Theology
  • My Sense of Calling

Check back next week for this new Worship Music Q & A Series!
 

1 comment:

  1. Tell us your musical story. How has music made an help with essay writing impact on you or your child's life? Drop us a line in the comments.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin