7.21.2010

Video of the Week: Family and Mommy Rhapsody


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com


Aren't these stick figure families cute? I love how they even include the family pet.  Our cat, Sugar, who we call our "Kitty Daughter" has a place, too.     I put one on my facebook page and now one here thanks to WiddleTinks.com.

I have been reflecting on motherhood and family lately and ran across this parody song,  "Mommy Rhapsody" from Church on the Move in Tulsa, Oklahoma.  Sometimes I wake up in the morning and wondering if this is the real life or am I dreaming.  I have been living in autopilot mode most of the time lately trying to get things together for my family and my business while not getting enough sleep.  I don't remember the last time I slept through the night without interruption.  I know it's been at least two years maybe more.  But I have two gorgeous children ages 3 and 1 years old to show for all my hard work.  I realize too that I am made for this work.  I am good at what I do and I enjoy having a family and raising my children.  Some days I want to pull my hair out but who doesn't right?  So, take some time for yourself, have a laugh and Enjoy this week's "Video of the Week"!      


Mommy Rhapsody from Church on the Move on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin