7.27.2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Tuesday July 27, 2010

For Today, Tuesday July 27, 2010

Outside my window...hopefully the truck that is to come this afternoon and all our friends to help get all our stuff moved from our apartment.

I am thinking...happy thoughts!

I am thankful for...many helping friends on such short notice

From the kitchen...tons of leftovers so we can clean out the fridge and pizza from our local Hy-Vee

I am wearing...whatever I could find that was decent and comfortable.

I am creating...many taped and packed boxes.
 
I am going...slowly crazy thinking about all there is to do and not enough time to do it.

I am reading...Classified ads for rentals.  Craigslist is awesome!

I am hoping...to find a nice, three bedroom, two bath house to rent in the Raytown/Kansas City area for $700.00 or less a month by the first of August.

I am hearing...Music from The Sixty One.

Around the house...It's all in shambles as we get it packed up and shipped out.  I did find a storage place though.
 
One of my favorite things...My helpful and patient children.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Finish moving all of our stuff into storage; Find another place to rent as quickly as possible; Try not to stress out too much; crash at a friends house for a couple days.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...



Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others at "The Simple Woman's Daybook" in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the 'everyday moments'.  I will be posting a weekly update (usually on Monday's) using this unique and simple format. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin