7.20.2010

Welcome to The Simple Woman's Daybook

Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others at "The Simple Woman's Daybook" in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the 'everyday moments'.  I will be posting a weekly update (usually on Monday's) using this unique and simple format.  Enjoy! 


For Today, Tuesday July 22, 2010

Outside my window...is an amazing, torrential rain storm that took me by surprise today. The many shades of blue in the cloud covered sky were so beautiful.

I am thinking...of all the things I still have left to do today and it's already after 10 pm.

I am thankful for...the tremendous support I have received recently from my friends and family. They are the best!

From the kitchen...nothing amazing tonight. I microwaved leftovers and cooked some mini eggrolls in the oven. The home cooking will have to wait a couple days.

I am wearing...my comfy t-shirt and jeans. A staple around here.

I am creating...PayPal invoices for next month's tuition at the Elliott Music Studio.

I am going...to bed soon hopefully.

I am reading...the internet from my trusty feed reader.

I am hoping...for some relief from all the stress I have been dealing with lately. I could use a vacation.

I am hearing...the rumblings of the sky and my noisy air conditioner.

Around the house...we are recovering from our third night of Vacation Bible School at One Spirit UMC in Kansas City. Two more fun nights to go.

One of my favorite things...Dr. Pepper. I have probably been drinking too much of it lately but I have needed the caffeine to get through the day. On a hot day like the ones we have been having a nice cold glass of Dr. Pepper with ice really hits the spot.

A few plans for the rest of the week: More VBS – Wednesday & Thursday; Catching up on household stuff; A much needed trip to the grocery store; slaying dragons and putting out fires

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...This photo reminds me of the clouds we had this evening.  The blues were so vivid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin