11.04.2010

Musical Links to Share

I have been away from my blog for awhile due to some internet difficulties and an amazing flu that my family has been passing around to one another.  We are all finally starting to feel like ourselves again and I have had a chance to catch up on my email and web reading even though the connection has been frustrating.  I did stumbled upon some really neat stuff that I thought I would share.  So enjoy some linky love!

  • 3 copies of Goal-oriented Practice Giveaway to Music Matters Blog readers. Just leave a comment on the Music Matters Blog to be entered in the drawing. They will use a random number generator to determine the three winners at noon on Thursday, November 11!  This is one of my favorite blog resources for my studio.  She has such neat ideas.  And who couldn't use more goal-oriented music practice?  I made sure to sign up.
  • Free CD with Purchase  now through November 5th from Wendy at ComposeCreate.com.  When you order the All is Calm, All is Bright Christmas book, you will automatically receive a free CD for every book purchased!  This CD contains all of the 13 solo piano arrangements in the All is Calm book and is sure to add some spice to your holiday listening and piano playing.  Wendy's arrangements are always spectacular. 
  • Free Buttons for your blog from the writer at The Days of a SAHM.  She is offering to help you create your very own blog button to share around the web.  I think that's pretty neat.  All you have to do is send her an e-mail (thedaysofasahm@hotmail.com) telling her that you are interested.  I'm going to give it a shot.  I'll keep you posted.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,

    Thanks so much for mentioning my new book on your blog!

    I'd like to let people know that both the E-book and the Print version are available at discount prices through Thursday, November 19th at midnight. All you need to do is visit my website and take it from there.

    Hopefully, those who entered the drawing and happen not to win can still end up owning a copy!

    Thanks again,
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin