3.18.2011

Free Music Friday!

It's "Free Music Friday" on the Worship Together Blog!  I have been meaning to share this online find for a few weeks now.  I have enjoyed all of the free music resources they share each week to help those planning contemporary worship.  So, here it goes.

Today's selection is "Angel Of The Lord" from Miriam Webster.  It uses the text from Psalm 23 and can be used as a time for reflecting on the faithfulness of God through both times of trial and celebration.  A fantastic choice for this Lenten season and I think it would be a great addition to any kind of worship service.  You can download a free lead sheet as well as an mp3 of Miriam Webster singing this lovely song here.

Don't forget to sign-up for their e-mail newsletter to stay connected and keep the free music coming.  Make sure to also check out the New Song Cafe where you can hear straight from the artist how they put together their song and what techniques they use to get the sound they wanted for that piece.  

2 comments:

  1. You got me with "Free"! I like what you're doing! I have to tell you, when I saw your name pop up in my inbox, it freaked me out a little. My church has been praying for the 6 year old granddaughter of one of our members. That 6 year old is also Emily Elliott. She's battling cancer. The most recent reports are that her tumors are gone but they're still going to do radiation to be sure. Glad to know you and I trust you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about the health issues that the Emily Elliott in your circle has been dealing with. It sounds like there have been some answered prayers in that ordeal though.

    Thank you so much for your nice comment!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin