3.26.2011

Musical To-Do List: March 26, 2011

So, here is an update and a few things on my list for next week. 
 

-Make final list of children's songs for recording consideration. 

-Continue to search for Music Jobs and add them to the Job List  (This is an on-going task)

-Organize my printed contemporary worship music into notebooks for better storage
(I found some notebooks that I think will work.  Now to decide how to organize.)

-Make a video recordings of my recent solo piano work and make a few videos for YouTube
(The house just hasn't been quiet enough yet for this one.  Maybe this weekend.)




This is part of a new series here at the Elliott Music Studio called "Musical To-Do List".  I am hoping that these posts will help me focus my actions and share with you what I am doing to achieve my goals for 2011. I need the direction, extra motivation and accountability this will provide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin