3.19.2011

Musical To-Do List: March 18, 2011

So, here is an update and a few things on my list for next week. 
 

-Continue collecting public domain children's songs for recording consideration.  I found some great ones that I will share in a future post.

-Continue to search for Music Jobs and add them to the Job List  This is an on-going task

-Send out Referral Cover Letter with Resume to Friends and Colleagues




-Organize my printed contemporary worship music into notebooks for better storage

-Make a video recordings of my recent solo piano work and make a few videos for YouTube





This is part of a new series here at the Elliott Music Studio called "Musical To-Do List".  I am hoping that these posts will help me focus my actions and share with you what I am doing to achieve my goals for 2011. I need the direction, extra motivation and accountability this will provide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin